Waste Management is hosting a Community Clean Up Day in Solvang on Saturday, November 20 from 8 am-12 pm at Public Parking Lot 4 on Oak Street. Customers are required to bring a picture ID and a Waste Management Bill matching address to participate.
Acceptable items to be disposed of include the following:
- Household trash (bagged or boxed, not loose)
- Green Waste (separated from trash)
- Scrap Metal (any motor needs to be free of gasoline or oil)
- Wood (no treated wood, such as railroad ties)
- Bulky Waste (unusable furniture, mattresses, large items, etc.
- Certain Special or hazardous waste will also be accepted. See flyer below for more details
See the following event flyer for more information: https://www.cityofsolvang.com/DocumentCenter/View/3231/Solvang-Clean-Up-Flyer---11-20-21